Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!

Go down 
4 posters

Should the Server have a rolll back to when factions First went down?
Yes!
SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! I_vote_lcap40%SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes!
SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! I_vote_lcap20%SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes!
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Christianlovemi

SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! Empty
PostSubject: SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!   SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Ok, So mostly every one knows about how Factions where down due to Some stuff, and the dupe glitch, Well Due to the factions being down and all mine, Th3s, Zanders And others stuff has been raided due to this, I want a Server roll back all the way back to the first error when factions Went down
Because All the stuff we worked hard for is gone, And this is BS egladius, When the server was being fucked up You weren't on, I dont kwno where u where But This is BS like seiosly Almost every one on the serevr wants a roll back due to factions being down and being raided! So Reply and tell me how u feel about this!
Back to top Go down
givemehead

PostSubject: Re: SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!   SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

Omg dude quit complaining, you like 12 right? Well eglad is an Adult. He has to make money for the server to stay up and be good. But since no one donates he has to do this on his own so he doesn't have the time to work for small stuff like that, and who cares this server is dead no1 is on.

R.I.P

Leet Deeps
Back to top Go down
SamusIsHot

PostSubject: Re: SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!   SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 pm

This server has actually gotten a lot of VIP purchases lately. Egladius just doesn't seem to care about it. I understand that people are busy but his lack of communication and interest in the server is extremely unprofessional. I am sad that he lost interest in the best faction server I have played on, but such is life.
Back to top Go down
wheatonizer1

PostSubject: Re: SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!   SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 am

I lost 17 sets of god from this reset.. but idgaf! its a good thing. Just a shame map will be reset for 1.3............... Hopefully the buzz picks up. Again.

~Wheat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!   SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER NEEDS A ROLL BACK!
Page 1 of 1