Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban appeal for givemehead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
givemehead

Ban appeal for givemehead Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal for givemehead   Ban appeal for givemehead EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:50 pm

I wish to get unban. Why? Because I'm a boss. I should get unban because All i did was talk smack and I told egladius that i wasnt using a lag hack its that me and my friends know how to make the server lag. If you really want to know ill tell you. First off all you need is one person to pvp and 2 people in your faction or their your allies so just start hitting each other. When the hit each other for a while it says you cant hurt someone that is in your faction. After that it will continue and its basically spaming without people knowing it, and that is how i got the server to lag! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for givemehead   Ban appeal for givemehead EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Please don't let him back because that is exploiting.
~Candy__
Back to top Go down
givemehead

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for givemehead   Ban appeal for givemehead EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Its not an exploit because it only works for laggy servers, ;D
Back to top Go down
wheatonizer1

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for givemehead   Ban appeal for givemehead EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Don't let this hacking retard back. Oh wait. Too late. Hes using hacked alts and proxys.
Back to top Go down
givemehead

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for givemehead   Ban appeal for givemehead EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Uhhh alts arent hacked its called having money and buying more accounts, also wtf is proxy
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: CONGRATS!   Ban appeal for givemehead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:37 am

I came to applaud you for being unbanned and in less the 36 hours being rebanned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for givemehead   Ban appeal for givemehead Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for givemehead
Page 1 of 1