Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheatonizer1's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wheatonizer1

Wheatonizer1's App Empty
PostSubject: Wheatonizer1's App   Wheatonizer1's App EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 pm

How long have you been on the server?:
- This server I have been heavily active upon, On every day of the week for around 4 hours a day AT LEAST, most likely more though. Ive been playing it for around 2-3 months now, having had 1 month of VIP and just extending to my 2nd month soon.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:
- I would love to be a mod, I feel I can help players on the server, Guide them through the walls, I will advertise to, Help get people on, Persuade them to get VIP, tell them the benefits. I will put 100% effort into showing them how the server works and what to do, and what NOT to do. I am 100% up to going on to TS (TeamSpeak) If need be to become a mod.

Any past experience?:
- Yes, managed a popular server for just over 6 months, Knowing all the commands is very handy, So im a step up above alot of others.

- I have been mod on a few other servers, Some successful, Some not. But, Thats because of admin abuse from the owners. I quit on 2 of them, and the 3 I did stay was very successfull; Popular too. Also
I do not abuse powers. I only use them if needed.

Age?:

Referral from another staff?:
- I asked LilleTrillePow and Egladius if they needed mods ( yes I know against rules, But I feel I am a suitable man for the job ) and they re-directed me to here

IGN:
- wheatonizer1

Thank you - Hope to see you in game!

Bump Razz

Last edited by wheatonizer1 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
SirHOLY_SHIIT

SirHOLY_SHIIT

Wheatonizer1's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheatonizer1's App   Wheatonizer1's App EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 am

But be careful, he lies. Alot
Back to top Go down

Wheatonizer1's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Deeps :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: