Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/zone t and LAG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy_-

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 am

During combat at AOH's base, givemehead and Jordan09 have been /zone t'ing. They would serate strike us and then /zone t away. They could do this even when we are enemies to them and within so many blocks. This was also accompanied by extreme lag which made it impossible to move and attack. During this time they killed me and three other people taking armor and etc items. I would appreciate if you would fix this, it is ANNOYING AS HELL. I also ask that you warn Jordan09 and givemehead not to do this or there will be consequences preferably. Thank you and I'm pissed as fuck.

Thank you
~Candy__
Back to top Go down
SirHOLY_SHIIT

SirHOLY_SHIIT

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeh, When I tried confronting Jordan09 (after he cowardly fled), he said he /f home'd Yet that would be impossible considering I was swinging my axe at him causing him to be Knocked back thus disabling him from TP'ing.
Back to top Go down
Tigerlordz

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:45 am

Yah, whenever me and garrett would confront him he would leave in an instant, while he was running from us, no delay at all, even tho he said he used /f home, it was too fast.
Back to top Go down
givemehead

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Yep, you guys also you use, wanna know where we got it from we got it from AoH witch your in. So dont be waving your mouth around when you do it when me and Jordan09 fight you
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

givemehead I am unaware that AoH has been using it but i know I personally have not and It's pissing me the fuck off so ya. I probably will quit this server because of you using lag clients also, Holy_Shit has video proof of you using a hack client and I am unsure if he has posted it or not but if he has, Good. But updated there is proof of you using a lag client of some sort and you /zone t'ing. Thank you egla for not monitoring well enough and I ask that you COMPLETELY consider kicking and or banning givemehead from the server.

Thanks for a Shitty Experience,
~Candy__
Back to top Go down
givemehead

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Candy first of all i explained to Elgad how we got the server to lag, he knows how so if you want to know ask him. Ive seen you running from me in pvp using the /zone t but a screen shot cant prove it cause your standing still. Thanks for putting me on youtube, Ima get FAMOUS!
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 pm

I didn't post the video dumb shit as I said Holy did but I have never /zone t'ed away from a pvp fight. Yes i will run away if I'm outmatched but other than that I haven't run away.
Back to top Go down
Christianlovemi

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 pm

givemehead wrote:
Candy first of all i explained to Elgad how we got the server to lag, he knows how so if you want to know ask him. Ive seen you running from me in pvp using the /zone t but a screen shot cant prove it cause your standing still. Thanks for putting me on youtube, Ima get FAMOUS!
You know Holy_Shiit is right go look at the video he posted now, GiveMeHead, THis has happened to me to, When ever i engage combat with GiveMeHead I Lagg and then im dead. . . .An di never hit him once full diamodn amour. . . .
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Same here Christian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/zone t and LAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: /zone t and LAG   /zone t and LAG Empty

Back to top Go down

/zone t and LAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Deeps :: Player Disputes-
Jump to: