Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restart the server 3 times every day.

Go down 
3 posters

Should egladius restart the server 3 times a day like he used to? WHICH prevented lag?
Yes
Restart the server 3 times every day. I_vote_lcap83%Restart the server 3 times every day. I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
Restart the server 3 times every day. I_vote_lcap0%Restart the server 3 times every day. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Restart the server 3 times every day. I_vote_lcap17%Restart the server 3 times every day. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
wheatonizer1

Restart the server 3 times every day. Empty
PostSubject: Restart the server 3 times every day.   Restart the server 3 times every day. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Just vote! Simple as! More that vote! Better chance we get the lag sorted!
Back to top Go down
SamusIsHot

PostSubject: Re: Restart the server 3 times every day.   Restart the server 3 times every day. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

I agree with this. I like the server enough to donate but the lag has become ridiculous too many times, especially during prime hours. I wholeheartedly support restarting the server more frequently. At least restart the server once a day during the weekdays and hopefully three times a day on Friday-Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Tom1804

PostSubject: Re: Restart the server 3 times every day.   Restart the server 3 times every day. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

I also agree, the lag is just becoming unbearable now, i donate $5 a month (sometimes more) for VIP but its pointless if i can do anything with it due to lag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restart the server 3 times every day.   Restart the server 3 times every day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Restart the server 3 times every day.
Page 1 of 1