Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing)

Go down 
2 posters

Should Egladius Make a rule about potions in spawn?
Yes!
Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) I_vote_lcap80%Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Maby
Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) I_vote_lcap0%Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) I_vote_lcap20%Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Christianlovemi

Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) Empty
PostSubject: Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing)   Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:58 am

Early This evening (April 9th Around 12:30 - 12:50) I was in spawn, Just trying to figure out how FuckYouDamit Was getting all his money, When I was hit with a couple potions, Frist one missed It was insta damage And was trown By xmRTAPOUT I let that one go, Then A couple mins later I was hit by a splah potion of poison, By either Cryptic or XmRTAPOUT i think it was cryptic becuase he was behind me and I was looking at RTAPOUT, But I was down to Half a heart Then Out of no where XmRtapout trow a potion of insta damage, It kills me, I asked for my stuff back he refused, I ask a bunch of times and he reposned with "theres no rule agiast trowing potions in spawn" (I cant remeber his excat words but there in my screen shots If i can figure out how ot post them) But I ask a bunch He refused, Can U please look into this and posible ban Them for A form Of pvpin spawn. Thank u plz reply ( I got my stuff back)
Back to top Go down
wheatonizer1

Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing)   Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 pm

I highly agree with you Christian.
It certainly should NOT and I say NOT be allowed. I think if caught there should be severe punishments (Like there is if you use a fire bow in spawn; Taken away and jailed)
But sorry to hear about this happening. We all know Cryptic is a prick.
Back to top Go down

Potion Trowing In spawn (Lol Dont knw how to spell trowing)
Page 1 of 1