Welcome to our Minecraft Forum
 
DonateHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ben's exessive use of the "N" word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirHOLY_SHIIT

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Reno, NV.

PostSubject: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 am

Recently benwrightrocks95 behavior has been trivial, childish and annoying overall, he his deliberately using the foulness of the "N" word . I Cannot tolerating any longer. I have kicked him in the past, telling him to stop, yet he persists. I have SEVERAL screenshot of his use of this vulgarity. Please let him off with at least a fair warning.






Cheers
Holy


Last edited by SirHOLY_SHIIT on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirHOLY_SHIIT

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Reno, NV.

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 am

Bottom line is, Tell him to stop,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bassist888



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:57 am

Recently benwrightrocks95 behavior has been trivial, childish and annoying overall, he his deliberately using the foulness of the "N". I Cannot tolerating any longer. I have kicked his in the past, telling him to stop, yet he persists. I have SEVERAL screenshot of his use of this vulgarity. Please let him off with at least a fair warning.

-Holy-


Vulgarity. How many one defined something to be vulgar and/or offensive? To reply to this horribly made claim, I will start by saying that something "vulgar" means that: Making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude: "a vulgar joke". So I ask the question: How is saying the "foulness of the N" vulgarity? Holy obviously does not know what the fuck he is talking about.

This form of talk would be rather referred to as Discrimination: Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief. Now that the terms being used in this debate have been clearly announced, I will address why Holy's argument is compete Bull shit.

Discrimination is looked down upon because it is emotionally harmful to the person it is being used against. But what can be described as harmful? I for one might take offence to Holy's name. Holy's name includes the word Shit. Which I for one take offence to. So I ask, why should the "foulness of the N" be looked down upon as harmful, when all of the other harmful words are not looked down upon?


My point exactly, it would be impossible to determine which such words are harmful, and which such words are not. There for, I would like to declare that your argument against discrimination is would be impossible to in justify. And ps "I have kicked his in the past"... What the fuck? If your going to type it, spell the rest of it. Ex: Holy Shit does not know how to type worth a shit.


-Bassist888-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirHOLY_SHIIT

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Reno, NV.

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Bassist888 wrote:
Recently benwrightrocks95 behavior has been trivial, childish and annoying overall, he his deliberately using the foulness of the "N". I Cannot tolerating any longer. I have kicked his in the past, telling him to stop, yet he persists. I have SEVERAL screenshot of his use of this vulgarity. Please let him off with at least a fair warning.

-Holy-


Vulgarity. How many one defined something to be vulgar and/or offensive? To reply to this horribly made claim, I will start by saying that something "vulgar" means that: Making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude: "a vulgar joke". So I ask the question: How is saying the "foulness of the N" vulgarity? Holy obviously does not know what the fuck he is talking about.

This form of talk would be rather referred to as Discrimination: Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief. Now that the terms being used in this debate have been clearly announced, I will address why Holy's argument is compete Bull shit.

Discrimination is looked down upon because it is emotionally harmful to the person it is being used against. But what can be described as harmful? I for one might take offence to Holy's name. Holy's name includes the word Shit. Which I for one take offence to. So I ask, why should the "foulness of the N" be looked down upon as harmful, when all of the other harmful words are not looked down upon?


My point exactly, it would be impossible to determine which such words are harmful, and which such words are not. There for, I would like to declare that your argument against discrimination is would be impossible to in justify. And ps "I have kicked his in the past"... What the fuck? If your going to type it, spell the rest of it. Ex: Holy Shit does not know how to type worth a shit.


-Bassist888-
You stupid bro?
Vulgarity is the quality of being common, coarse or unrefined. This judgement may refer to language, visual art, social classes or social climbers. It may never be self-referential because, to be aware of vulgarity is to display a degree of sophistication which thereby elevates the subject above the vulgar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirHOLY_SHIIT

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Reno, NV.

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 pm

SirHOLY_SHIIT wrote:
Bassist888 wrote:
Recently benwrightrocks95 behavior has been trivial, childish and annoying overall, he his deliberately using the foulness of the "N". I Cannot tolerating any longer. I have kicked his in the past, telling him to stop, yet he persists. I have SEVERAL screenshot of his use of this vulgarity. Please let him off with at least a fair warning.

-Holy-


Vulgarity. How many one defined something to be vulgar and/or offensive? To reply to this horribly made claim, I will start by saying that something "vulgar" means that: Making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude: "a vulgar joke". So I ask the question: How is saying the "foulness of the N" vulgarity? Holy obviously does not know what the fuck he is talking about.

This form of talk would be rather referred to as Discrimination: Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief. Now that the terms being used in this debate have been clearly announced, I will address why Holy's argument is compete Bull shit.

Discrimination is looked down upon because it is emotionally harmful to the person it is being used against. But what can be described as harmful? I for one might take offence to Holy's name. Holy's name includes the word Shit. Which I for one take offence to. So I ask, why should the "foulness of the N" be looked down upon as harmful, when all of the other harmful words are not looked down upon?


My point exactly, it would be impossible to determine which such words are harmful, and which such words are not. There for, I would like to declare that your argument against discrimination is would be impossible to in justify. And ps "I have kicked his in the past"... What the fuck? If your going to type it, spell the rest of it. Ex: Holy Shit does not know how to type worth a shit.


-Bassist888-
You stupid bro?
Vulgarity is the quality of being common, coarse or unrefined. This judgement may refer to language, visual art, social classes or social climbers. It may never be self-referential because, to be aware of vulgarity is to display a degree of sophistication which thereby elevates the subject above the vulgar
And my name isn't NEARLY as offensive as the "N" word. Dumbshit. I hate it when I have to argue with fucking retards ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panzar



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm

TL;DR
But, Ben was vulgar, Nice try Ben.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bassist888



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 pm

If you had read any of my claims, you would have clearly realized that the word shit might be very offensive to some on else. Just like the N word, I take no offence to it. But some one else might.

Come at meh bro XD


-Bassist888-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirHOLY_SHIIT

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Reno, NV.

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Bassist888 wrote:
If you had read any of my claims, you would have clearly realized that the word shit might be very offensive to some on else. Just like the N word, I take no offence to it. But some one else might.

Come at meh bro XD


-Bassist888-
'Dat illiteracy.


Last edited by SirHOLY_SHIIT on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bassist888



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Dat illiteracy.* (You forgot the period) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panzar



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Bassist888 wrote:
Dat illiteracy.* (You forgot the period) Wink

"When someone corrects your grammar, it means they've lost the argument" ~The Internets
Dat Truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirHOLY_SHIIT

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 22
Location : Reno, NV.

PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Bassist888 wrote:
Dat illiteracy.* (You forgot the period) Wink
Forgot apostrophe. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ben's exessive use of the "N" word   

Back to top Go down
 
Ben's exessive use of the "N" word
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Name the first word that comes to mind when you think of..
» Istilah Atau Famous Word Yang Sering Diungkapkan Riders
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» one question i really need an answer
» Natasha ki choot 1.1.7z

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Deeps :: Player Disputes-
Jump to: