Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to be a mod or admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
momoman3234

I would like to be a mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be a mod or admin   I would like to be a mod or admin EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 pm

I have been on the server for about a month now i know thats not very long but I really want to be a mod or an admin because i want people to feal comfortable on the server not being totaly cussed out by people like miner3506 (IGN) He has cussed me out several times he has made fun of my mom and i am sick of it and i would highly appreciate it if someone could deal with it or if i could
Back to top Go down
Miner3506

I would like to be a mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to be a mod or admin   I would like to be a mod or admin EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am

momoman3234 wrote:
I have been on the server for about a month now i know thats not very long but I really want to be a mod or an admin because i want people to feal comfortable on the server not being totaly cussed out by people like miner3506 (IGN) He has cussed me out several times he has made fun of my mom and i am sick of it and i would highly appreciate it if someone could deal with it or if i could
Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down

I would like to be a mod or admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Deeps :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: