Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirHOLY_SHIIT

SirHOLY_SHIIT

Closed                                                     Empty
PostSubject: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:26 am

eefe

Last edited by SirHOLY_SHIIT on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 am

You can say all you want, your faction was spamming with /f desc i had no clue which one of the two people in your faction who could change it was doing it so i kicked you first and since it continued i kicked candy__ which has a few accounts of spamming already mught want to watch his ways or may end up banned.
Back to top Go down
SirHOLY_SHIIT

SirHOLY_SHIIT

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:32 am

pokeyjoe1234 wrote:
You can say all you want, your faction was spamming with /f desc i had no clue which one of the two people in your faction who could change it was doing it so i kicked you first and since it continued i kicked candy__ which has a few accounts of spamming already mught want to watch his ways or may end up banned.
After being spammed by him with repetitive "Spams" of "t"

Really? Put 2 and 2 together... -_-
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 am

Yes, it was me spamming w/ the faction description, but I tried to tell you but was muted. I also tried to tell you in teamspeak, but I guess you either ignored my poke or saw it and disregarded it.
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 am

SirHOLY_SHIIT wrote:
pokeyjoe1234 wrote:
After being spammed by him with repetitive "Spams" of "t"

Really? Put 2 and 2 together... -_-

ok, i am taking your advice and putting 2 and 2 together and its 4 idk what it means but if thats shows which one of you spammed i would be amazed.
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 am

IF YOU DID NOT READ MY POST PLEASE READ IT AND RE-EVALUATE YOUR LAST STATEMENT SIR.
Back to top Go down
SirHOLY_SHIIT

SirHOLY_SHIIT

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 am

I was speaking figuratively... Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:41 am

SirHOLY_SHIIT wrote:
I was speaking figuratively... Sheesh.

oh like that shayckespeer guy?
Back to top Go down
Warlord169:D

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 am

so their was a ALL CAPS SPAM using /desc for the Talos faction, pokeyjoe1234 was forced to to kick both of the Talos members who as online (Candy__ , HOLY_SHIIT) their for pokeyjoe1234 was only doing his job
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:54 am

Yet he still ignored my poke from TS. That is what flips shit for me. Plus the spam from the faction description wasn't caps...
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 am

Candy_- wrote:
Yet he still ignored my poke from TS. That is what flips shit for me. Plus the spam from the faction description wasn't caps...

I have my ts noise muted so i cannot here when i am poked
Back to top Go down
Candy_-

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 am

Shouldn't a GOOD mod always be aware of his servers teamspeak? Please become a better mod. Many people are complaining.
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Candy_- wrote:
Shouldn't a GOOD mod always be aware of his servers teamspeak? Please become a better mod. Many people are complaining.

Many being th3 and all the people who attacked me yesterday hmm. . . that is not a valid argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closed    Closed                                                     Empty

Back to top Go down

Closed
Page 1 of 1