Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dunnoz

Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? Empty
PostSubject: Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?   Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Pokey Is Using instant tp when i am fighting him and he is only a member so it should 5 secs wait and still your not aloud to tp in combat
We all were fighting him and he just tp's away and also my friend dannycop [IGN] got muted for no reason this is not right as we need to talk as a faction

BRADTHELAD2K11
"PokeyJoe should be banned because when me dannycop and dunnoz where in the xp grinder he randomly tp'ed to dannycop right next to him without any ender pearls, Also pokeyjoe has a instant tp and hes a member, he told everyone hes a mod but its not fair on other members who have 5 second delay tp and VIP who have to pay to get it, this is wrong"

Dannycopp
"Pokey joe spawned at the mob spawner so i just carried on killing mobs then pokey joe tryed to kill me when he was dieing because i hit him and the mobs where to he spawned away to the top of the mob spawner and then came back down and hit me 5 times when i had half god armour on and killed me this is not fair at all"

I dont want him baned i just think he can not take being a mod seriously
Also he gives bad language to other players on the server as a mod this should not be aloud !
Back to top Go down
wheatonizer1

PostSubject: Re: Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?   Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm

I disagree. Pokey is a great mod. He has my 100% backing. He can't insta-tp. So there's some bullshitting there. Everyone uses foul language now and then, You should know that Dunnoz. Pokey does NOT abuse his powers. He warns, mutes/kicks. Never abuses. Maybe.. You should get your facts right before you go accusing people of "shit" they ain't done.

'nuff said!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamusIsHot

PostSubject: Re: Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?   Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:12 pm

I am going to agree with Wheat here, I have never known Pokey to abuse his moderator powers, nor does he actually have instant tp. Foul language is allowed on this server.
Back to top Go down
wheatonizer1

PostSubject: Re: Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?   Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Point proven.. Razz
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe1234

PostSubject: Re: Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?   Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:36 am

dunnoz wrote:
Pokey Is Using instant tp when i am fighting him and he is only a member so it should 5 secs wait and still your not aloud to tp in combat
We all were fighting him and he just tp's away and also my friend dannycop [IGN] got muted for no reason this is not right as we need to talk as a faction

BRADTHELAD2K11
"PokeyJoe should be banned because when me dannycop and dunnoz where in the xp grinder he randomly tp'ed to dannycop right next to him without any ender pearls, Also pokeyjoe has a instant tp and hes a member, he told everyone hes a mod but its not fair on other members who have 5 second delay tp and VIP who have to pay to get it, this is wrong"

Dannycopp
"Pokey joe spawned at the mob spawner so i just carried on killing mobs then pokey joe tryed to kill me when he was dieing because i hit him and the mobs where to he spawned away to the top of the mob spawner and then came back down and hit me 5 times when i had half god armour on and killed me this is not fair at all"

I dont want him baned i just think he can not take being a mod seriously
Also he gives bad language to other players on the server as a mod this should not be aloud !

Hmm....... #1 I had enderpearls i got christianlovemi to tpa to me and give them to me #2 who said i have instant tpa? i never once said i did and you guys were assuming i had it #3 bad language what kind of language like fuck and bitch well lets see SWEARS ARE ALLOWED and i dont use racism so there be no reason to say he gives bad language to other players #4 dannycop was muted because he was harrassing me and if you look in the rules it says "Rule 8/ Don't Harass/ anyone Verbally/ If asked, stop" i asked him to stop multiple times #5 Dannycop pvp logged how would he have known if i tped out? #6 RULE 4 BITCH "Staff pvp is okay" #7 not taking a mod seriously????? how????? if you were a mod you would have the greatest time kicking people JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SPENT NEARLY $100 ON THE SERVER DOESNT MEAN YOU OWN IT NOR HAVE SAY IN WHAT THE FUCK GOES DOWN YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR VIP THINKING YOUR UNTOUCHABLE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?   Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokey Should Not Be A Mod ?
Page 1 of 1