Leet Deeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Minecraft Forum

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theonlyt3

Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges Empty
PostSubject: Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 pm

I am making forum post to talk about Miner's use of fire charge's in spawn. I believe it is unfair to be lit on fire while enjoying the spawn's scenery. This photo was sent to me from a random noob. I can not remember the IGN at the moment. The person being lit on fire is me [right] The person lighting me on fire (miner35) [Left]. Please resolve this problem
Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges 2012-04-10_16.56.27
Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges 2012-04-10_16.56.32
Back to top Go down
Tigerlordz

PostSubject: Anyone see some red lines?   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol whats with the red lines? Is someone using a hacked client???
Back to top Go down
Theonlyt3

PostSubject: I guess so   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah i saw the red lines. But some stupid hacking noob took the pic
Back to top Go down
Tigerlordz

PostSubject: Noob eh?   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 pm

If that "noob" sent you the picture... and the only way to send it to you would be through....he must be you friend ... therefore.....you get the point. Somethin aint right.
Back to top Go down
givemehead

PostSubject: Re: Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm

He msged us saying he has a pic of that we payed him 30k to give it to us and scram, so get your facts straight before you talk smack
Back to top Go down
Christianlovemi

PostSubject: Re: Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 pm

lol. . .Givemehead, I dont belive you, A lot of people INCLUDING ME have see u hack and have proof, ive watched u run on water, And fidn me when i was shift clicking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges   Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges Empty

Back to top Go down

Miner35 Lighting people on fire in spawn with fire charges
Page 1 of 1